If you’ve taken any of my classes, you know I love sharing my essential oil roller bottles before class starts to enhance your practice with a little aromatherapy.
There are a few big essential oil distributors out there, but I prefer DōTERRA for a few very important reasons:
1) Co-Impact Sourcing “Co-Impact Sourcing is an initiative that seeks to develop long-term, mutually beneficial supplier partnerships while creating sustainable jobs and providing reliable income in underdeveloped areas.”
2) Healing Hands Foundation This foundation has several large programs that benefit communities around the world, including a Micro Loan Program, Anti Human Trafficking, Feminine Hygiene Education, Disaster Relief, and other community projects.
3) CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade “The CPTG process certifies that there are no added fillers, synthetic ingredients, or harmful contaminants in their essential oils that would reduce their efficacy.”
Here are my FAVES:
- doTERRA Anchor promotes feelings of completeness, calmness, and courage
- doTERRA Align encourages harmony and calm progress
- doTERRA Arise helps to instill feelings of happiness, clarity, and courage
My Everyday Carry Favorites:
Deep Blue – for sore muscle relief after class
DigestZen – for upset stomachs and motion sickness, or after really big meals
Breathe – for seasonal threats and restful sleep
ClaryCalm – does wonders for menstrual cycles
If you are interested in learning more about how Essential Oils can have a wonderfully profound impact on your yoga practice on and off the mat, contact me here!
See you in class!